The Merchantville Fire Department - Niagara Fire Company is actively looking for firefighter recruits from the community willing to serve in their neighborhood.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be of good health and undergo a physical exam
- *No previous training required*
Junior Firefighter Requirements:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Consent from applicants parent's/guardians
The Merchantville Fire Department - Niagara Fire Company meets on each Tuesday night of the month as follows:
- First Tuesday - Company Meeting - 8 P.M.
- Second Tuesday - Department Drill - 7:30 P.M.
- Third Tuesday - Department Drill - 7:30 P.M.
- Fourth/Last Tuesday - Directors Meeting/Clean up - 8 P.M
If you feel that you meet the requirements and are interested in membership with the Merchantville Fire Department please provide the information needed below and someone from our recruitment division will be in contact with you. Alternatively you can also contact the station at (856) 662-0900, Monday-Friday between 8AM-5PM or stop by any Tuesday as listed above.
Download application for membership here or under the files section to the left.